Deliverable D5.1 MERLIN dissemination and exploitation plan (02/2022)
- MERLIN has defined seven principles for making impact that build the framework for communication, dissemination and exploitation in the project.
- Along these principles, six relevant target groups are specified, for which different tools of communication and dissemination are determined.
- All activities are centred around the ‘MERLIN key outputs’, which are the 33 project deliverables with public dissemination level.
- These key outputs are grouped into clusters to streamline the communication and dissemination activities along six main thematic strands.
- Centrepiece of this dissemination and exploitation plan is the specification of all MERLIN key outputs and the envisaged dissemination and exploitation channels.
- Eleven key performance indicators and target values have been identified for the different communication and dissemination tools.
Deliverable D5.2 MERLIN website and leaflet (01/2022)
- The MERLIN webpage serves to inform the scientific community as well as the general public about the MERLIN project, its aims and its activities.
- The MERLIN webpage will continuously be updated and amended with MERLIN results and related information during the project’s lifespan.
- The MERLIN leaflet is meant to inform the public about restoration and nature-based solutions in general and specifically about the MERLIN project.
- The MERLIN leaflet will be translated into all case study languages.